Our mission is to improve the level of health of the people that we serve and to deliver high quality, wise, and effective medical care. Our end result is effectively managed patients whose health is improved and who are obtaining a state of more optimal health.
The purpose of our organization is to improve the health of the population through education and the application of nutritional medicine.
Dr. Jaconello, Medical Doctor (1945 – 2017), formed a now independent clinic in October 1979. This clinic is dedicated to the use of nutritional therapy in the treatment of patients that combines the proper use of conventional medicine and nutritional medicine to help the individual move into a state of more optimal health. In 2010 Jaconello Wellness Centre moved to a new larger office to provide more services, treatments and accommodate additional highly qualified personnel.
The clinic is dedicated to the application of an individually tailored health program for the patient. Practitioners in various areas of expertise such as traditional allopathic and non-allopathic medicine, naturopathy, homeopathy and nutrition assist in carrying out of the program.
The approach is to help the individual move to a state of more optimal health. While not one hundred percent perfect, it does offer some solutions, which address the reasons why a person doesn’t feel well.
Getting older doesn’t have to be a debilitating and painful experience. People don’t have to feel 60 when they are 40. A healthy body is important in the development and attainment of goals in all spheres of life.
The attainment of physical health is only a stepping stone to bigger and better spiritual and mental achievements which is what this clinic’s purpose is about – the removal of physical barriers to promote a fuller life.
- To assess and evaluate the specific requirements of patients to meet their unique biochemical needs.
- To implement a specifically tailored programme that satisfies each patient’s unique requirements.
- To follow up and ensure maintenance of health changes once implemented and address any problems that can occur.
- A healthier, more optimistic patient who is more productive and is taking responsibility for maintaining better health.
- A patient who is feeling better.
- A patient who has improved knowledge in health.
- A patient who is in the optimal zone of self-regulation.